Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

What Are Earthquakes?

Stereofidelic Font Generator Preview




Kia Ora, today I have been learning about Earthquakes because it was our thing for learning at Literacy class, I finished it not very early and not very late, it probably was about 3 weeks? I used Venngage to make an infographic for my blog and it was pretty interesting to make infographics because they all looked like posters, I researched some facts and questions at google, they were interesting too, but too hard to understand because they said the facts in a formal or mature way it was really interesting when we read the text in our Takitini site, I really enjoyed researching about other earthquakes, I drew some buildings with the Richter scale to number 3 and 10, but I think the drawing wasn't really that much. I really hope you enjoy looking through my DLO. If I could rate how interesting and how fun it was to learn about facts I would give it a 3/3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about